Creamy Fruit Dip

This week I went searching for a fruit dip recipe for a get together at church.  There are a ton of recipes for fruit dip out there.  I picked a recipe from Paula Deen and adapted it by using ingredients that I already had in my kitchen.   

Ingredients 
1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (8oz) carton Cool-Whip
Pineapple Juice (approx. 1/4-1/2 cup)
Directions
Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together in large bowl until well blended.  Add Cool-Whip and blend again.  Add pineapple juice to get desired consistency.  Serve with your favorite fresh fruits.

Adapted from foodnetwork.com (Paula Deen)

The Results...
This is a rich and creamy fruit dip.  The pineapple juice adds a nice hint of flavor.  It was very simple to make.  I made plenty and brought extra dip and fruit home to share with my family.  The kids had this as an after school snack and we also ate this as dessert.  Everyone here really liked this dip and we gave it 4 1/2 stars!

Comments

Post a Comment