Frosted Lemonade (Only 2 ingredients)


It's official. School is out! The kids had their last day yesterday. To celebrate I made them Frosted Lemonades. Everyone slurped them right down and asked for more.

You can order these tasty drinks at Chick-fil-A, but we don't live anywhere near one. I really like living in the country, but sometimes I do miss being able to have pizza delivered to my door or restaurants close by. Oh well, it's good that I don't mind cooking (most of the time) and that these Frosted Lemonades are so easy to make at home.

Recipe Link
Ingredients
1 cup chilled lemonade
2 cups (about 4 scoops) vanilla ice cream
Optional: fresh lemons for garnish
Directions
1. Add lemonade and vanilla ice cream to blender. Blend until smooth and pour into a cup. Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired.


Notes: Use a good quality, real vanilla ice cream, not frozen dessert. Also use a good quality lemonade.

Inspired by Life Love Liz


                                                                      There's only 2 ingredients!                                                                                        I recommend using good quality ingredients like Simply Lemonade and Real vanilla ice cream.
Just blend them together.
So quick and easy!

The Results...
Creamy, lemony, cold and refreshing. This was a hit! I don't know why I've never thought to blend lemonade and vanilla ice cream together. I'm glad I finally discovered Frosted Lemonades. Now we can enjoy these throughout the summer.

Comments