Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese

I pulled 2 large bags of mini bagels out of our freezer last weekend.  I needed some extra room in there.  I was wondering what to do with all those bagels.  Then, I remembered a recipe for Pumpkin Cream Cheese that I had pinned recently.  I had all the ingredients on hand.  So, I whipped it up hoping it would help those bagels disappear!

Recipe Link
Ingredients 
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla
3 Tablespoons brown sugar (Dark is best!)
Dash of salt
Directions
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
  
Adapted from LaaLoosh.  (Original recipe is a low-fat/ less sugar Weight Watchers friendly recipe.)

The Results...
Pumpkin pie on a bagel!  If you like pumpkin pie then you'll like Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese.  It's sweet, creamy and pumpkin-y with just the right amount of spice.  Everyone gobbled this right up including my little toddler.  You can see her little hand trying to grab more in the photo!     

This is delicious for breakfast or anytime as a snack.  One bag of bagels did disappear along with this yummy cream cheese! 


Another recipe you might like is  Cherry Cream Cheese.

I share recipes at these linky parties.

Comments

  1. YUM! I JUST bought the Philadelphia brand one. Guess I can have it year round now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made and I have not enjoyed it on my bagel with some nice hot coffee but I took a taste (cut back on the sugar due to diabetes) but it was still awesome even 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese. Thanks...great way to bring in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me know that your less sugar and low-fat version was also delicious!

      Delete
  3. G+ this. Looks great and I need to check out the cherry one. I love cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, yum, YUM! This looks and sounds wonderful...I will definitely have to try this :) I am now following your blog and I look forward to visiting often. Have a lovely day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,

      Thank you so much for following! Please do come back and visit often. I'm heading over to check out your blog, too. Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing your recipes at Cast Party Wednesday. I hope to see you again next week for another fun party! ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

    ReplyDelete
  6. New GFC follower from Mom's Test Kitchen. Love the recipes, glad to be following along.
    Erin
    http://homecookedgourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin,
      Thank you for following! I'm heading over to visit your site....

      Delete
  7. I've died and gone to heaven! Thanks for sharing this on Southern Sundays. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment