Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I came across this recipe today on recipezaar.com and decided that I had to try it because my husband loves the cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster. We'll see if he loves these, too? I'll try not to burn them :)

Ingredients 
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
4 tablespoons cold butter
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
3/4 cup cold whole milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Brush on top:
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 pinch salt
Directions
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Don't combine too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter about the size of peas. Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix. Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are light brown. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl. Stir in 1/2 tsp garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter over tops of biscuits.

Here's the ingredients
Mixing in the butter
The recipe said it makes 9 biscuits. So, that's what I did. I also sprayed the pan with cooking spray. Ready to go in the oven....
Right out of the oven and no, they did not burn :)
Brushed with the butter and ready to eat!


The Results...
Do these really taste like Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits? Did my husband love them just as much? Would I make this recipe again? YES, YES and YES! Actually my husband said he liked these even better because they're not as salty at Red Lobster's biscuits. I followed the recipe just as it's written. I can't think of any changes I would make. This is a good, simple recipe.

Comments