Cream Cheese Bundt Cake

I made Cream Cheese Bundt Cake for my daughter's birthday.  I wanted something more decadent than a plain cake mix, but I still wanted something easy to put together. 

Ingredients 
8 oz cream cheese, softned
1/2 cup warm water
1 box yellow cake mix
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs
Directions
Mix cream cheese and warm water together.
Add cake mix, butter, sugar and oil to the cream cheese mixture.
Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
Pour batter into greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 35-45 minutes until done.

From Group recipes


The Results...
Dense, moist, rich, sweet cake was our result, as well as one happy little girl!  We ate this cake with strawberries and ice cream.  Everyone gave it either 4 or 5 stars.  It's similar to a rich pound cake.  I preferred it with fruit and cream rather than alone.  I think a lemon glaze would be delicious on top, too.  I don't see why you couldn't try different flavored cake mixes (lemon, chocolate, strawberry, etc...).  This recipe is a keeper!

Comments